Welcome to St Alphege Church
Whether you are old or young, living here or passing through, you will always find a warm welcome in our inclusive and family friendly church. We invite you to please come and worship God with us or use our church as a place for thought & reflection.
We are an Anglican church, one of five in the Whitstable Team Ministry. Our church family is
made up of all ages and we are always happy to see new faces. We come together to enjoy worship and fellowship and want to share God's love with all. St Alphege church is the focal
point of the High Street, you can step inside on any weekday morning for a quiet time of
prayer and peace, or just for a coffee and a chat.
Within our website you can find out all the information you need about our regular services, our
community based clubs and organisations, as well as pages on Marriages, Funerals & Baptisms.
THE LATEST CHURCH NEWS
Upcoming Events Feb 2016
• Ash Wednesday: 10th Feb 'Ashing' services 10am (traditional) 7.30pm
(Contemporary - please enter by meeting room door off Skinners Alley)
• Meditative Mondays in Lent 7.45pm - 9pm St Alphege Church (chapel)
• Mon 15th Feb - Labyrinth
• Mon 22nd Feb - Listening to God
• Mon 29th Feb - Taize
• Mon 7th March - Meditation
• Mon 14th March - God in my day
• Sun 21st Feb 11am - St Alphege Run! (From St Alphege Church to Canterbury Cathedral)
Latest Newsletters and Updates
UNITY UPDATE NEWSLETTER
CALENDAR OF INTERCESSIONS
The St Alphege Sponsored Run Register below!