A lively social afternoon with good friends
The St Alphege Afternoon Club is a lively fortnightly social group for those who are free in the afternoons. Our aim is to provide something of interest for everyone. Wednesday afternoons provide an opportunity for a social get together, a
chance to catch up with friends or make some new ones. Entertainment varies each month and food is high on the agenda! The second session of the month focuses on an informal illustrated talk based loosely on the subjects of History of Art and History. Talks will normally last approximately 30 minutes and be followed by tea and cake with an opportunity to discuss the talk or chat amongst yourselves. All you need to bring is an open mind; you do not need any knowledge of the subject. The main purpose is to learn something new and have some fun
St Alphege Afternoon Club - April-June 2017
• April 5th, 2pm - 1930's Vintage Cars, a talk by Delia Wiggins, tea and cake.
• April 26th, 2pm - Art in the Beaney, The Methodist Art Collection discussed.
• May 10th, 12.30 - Fish & Chips Lunch, with quiz & raffle.
• May 24th, 2pm - Art Talk - The Lindisfarne Gospels and Book of Kells
• June 7th, 2pm - Strawberry Tea & Annual meeting.
• June 22nd, 2pm - Art Talk, Charles Rennie Mackintosh
(For more details please see the Afternoon Club noticeboard inside the church.)
For more information please contact: Jocelyn Glanvill Tel: 01227-263084 email@example.com
Bette Spalding Tel: 01227-275080 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Lawrence Tel: 01227-263205 email@example.com
Brenda Lovery Tel: 01227-276085 firstname.lastname@example.org
Carole Stevens Tel: 01227-261526 email@example.com